Over the years I’ve been lucky enough to have several return clients, as well as an amazing number of referrals. While trying to think of a way to repay past clients and referrals I’ve decided to offer a referral fee which for some can be significant!
I offer a 10% referral fee for any payments made to me from someone you refer.
There is no limit to how much you can receive and the referral is open to any service I offer.
For example, if you refer someone who pays $500 per month for blog posts, then you receive $50 a month as long as I work with your referral.
Or, if someone hires me to write a book for $10,000, you receive $1,000.
- You can’t refer yourself.
- You, or the person you refer, needs to notify me of the referral prior to working out an agreement. I try to ask, just in case.
- I pay out when I receive a payment.
- If working on the referral, and a refund is made to the referred person, the refund will be minus the referral fee.
- Amount of referral fee is figured after my invoicing costs – usually about 4%
- Payout options:
- Payout can be made several ways:
- Cash (local only)
- Gift card: you can request the retailer and I will mail or email the gift card.
- Charity donation: Cafe Legacy will donate the amount you request to the charity of your choice.
If you have any questions or suggestions I’d love to hear from you.